How it Works
We’ve made it easier to keep track of your reservation(s) and dog(s) profiles within our new online account system. Once your account is created you will be able to create, add and edit your dog’s profile(s) as well as view upcoming and prior reservations.
It’s about the Experience… We want to ensure that everyone has a safe and great time while at Emerald Glen, and prior to accepting your reservation request we will first need to know a little bit about your dog. Since you know your dog the best we will be relying on your responses to the dog profile to make sure your dog’s personality will be a fit. The last thing we want to do is put your dog into an environment that they will be uncomfortable in, as the Emerald Glen is a place for relaxing and enjoying experiences with your pup in an off-leash environment.
We’d be happy to chat about your dog’s compatibility with the vacation setting so that you and your dog will appropriately enjoy the experience.
- We regrettably must decline pit bull type dogs due to insurance regulations.
- Only one intact male dog allowed at any given time.
- Female dogs in heat will not be allowed.
- Dog aggression with humans or canines is not allowed.
- Please review our rules for Managing your Dog(s) below.
Step 1: Create Your Account
To create an account you will need to provide an email address and password. Once created, please take the time to fill out the My Account section as well as your Guest Profiles then follow steps 2-4 to begin your reservation.
Step 2: Create Dog Profile(s)
It’s about the dogs… Since this is such a unique destination, we ask that you please take the time to fill out your dog(s) profile(s), otherwise you will be unable to complete your reservation request.
- Please be advised that we will need a copy of your dog(s) current vaccination records as both Rabies and DHLPP are required. These must be current at the time of your stay. If your dog’s vaccinations expire prior to your stay, you will need to email us in advance the updated vaccination paper work.
Step 3: Checking Availability
Find the lodging that best suits you and your dogs needs. Please note that lodgings fill up quickly and if it is unavailable you will have the option to select from one of the other related lodging options.View Lodgings
Step 4: Booking Confirmation
- Once we receive your reservation request, we will evaluate your dog’s profile and vaccination records* within a day or two.
*please upload your dog’s current vaccination record to their profile(s), otherwise email them over prior to your stay.
- Once approved, you will receive an email with your reservation details and a link for payment.
- Within a week prior to arrival you will receive an email with arrival details and any last minute notes.